REVIEWS - RECOMMENDATIONS - REFLECTIONS
Vishnu Sahasranama Tattva©
Philosophical commentary & Research by bhargavasarma (nirikhi krishna bhagavan)
My Response:
With the immense blessings and prerana anugraha of Sri Hari-Vaayu-Guru Rayaru, this journey of writing the Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Bhashya continues to unfold.
Grateful for the kind words and reflections on the Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Bhashya project. I am merely a nimitta—a simple instrument in His hands.
Receiving encouraging reflections like these is a humbling reminder of His grace working through us. Dedicating every word to the almighty.
naaham karta harih karta - Sri KrishnaArpanamastu
I was deeply touched by a wonderful recommendation shared by recently, and it reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a dedicated community of seekers here. Thank you for your kind words and for spreading the word about my work! It is purely by the grace of the Almighty and the blessings of the Gurus that I am able to write, compile, and offer these resources on Sanatana Dharma. For those who are new to my page or looking for specific readings, you can access my digital books and commentaries across my two platforms:
General Archives & Customs: bhargavasarma.blogspot.com
Deep-Dive Sacred Commentaries: Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Bhashya
Have you had a chance to read any specific commentary or eBook recently? I would love to hear your thoughts, reflections, or feedback in the comments below.
Deeply humbled and grateful for the continuous love and support from this wonderful community.
Comments
Post a Comment